Thursday, April 9, 2009

Projects

Today I'm painting (not very artistically) the bathroom cupboards. I am hoping that one more coat will do. When I am done they will be white, semi-glossy.
.
When this one is done I will (or at least hope to) start on the upstairs bathroom. More of the same...literally more (longer) cupboards; those will go black. I'll try to remember to take before & after pictures. Someday I may even attempt the kitchen ... a huge project; but very needed.

We have also been looking for carpet for the living room & downstairs bedroom. Ug!

In other news, it seems that everyone who likes cats already have more cats than they want. No home for Harriet, as yet. She is so adorable, cross-eyed & talkative, she would make someone a wonderful companion. In this photo she is asking me why there is on milk in the bowl.



No comments: