Tuesday, February 16, 2010

home again, home again...

I quit my job and have been off work for 2 weeks now. Still trying to figure out a routine.

There are lots of projects around the house and I've gotten started on some. Next up, I think, is sanding and painting my dresser. We have moved back into the master bedroom and my dresser is kind of dingy. Since it will be inside the walk-in closet I think I'll paint it white to match the shelves. I also want to paint the cupboards in the upstairs bathroom (allergies permitting)


Maybe with more time on my hands I'll get back to blogging on regular basis. Maybe.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I would love reading your blog regularly- confession... I still check it every day hoping :). I like to hear what you are up to and all the little stories of your day.