Monday, October 8, 2012

October

 Some changes around the house:
a new kitchen faucet,
I love the way it looks
and the way it works! 

and some fall decor;
this is my favorite
time of year and I do
enjoy changing up
the colors and feel
of the house as the
seasons change.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BABIES!!

 


JUDE;
sits in his boppy, loves to play on his mat and go for walks in the stroller. 

During the day he sleeps in his swing.  He is so full of personality

 ______________________________________________________________________________
              
 


JONAS;  Loves being held (we get lots of snuggles);  he has discovered his hands and is a great little sleeper.




 _______________________________________________________________________________
 QUILTS





A while back I altered a twin sheet to fit Jude's crib. With the left over fabric, a pillow sham and some blanket fabric I had on hand I made him a quilt.

More recently I finished a quilt for Jonas. I wanted to make a nautical flag quilt, spelling out his full name.  His mama helped me pick out the fabric. 



I love having the opportunity to make something for these little guys!!

No comments: