Monday, January 26, 2009

improvement

Things are looking up.

Mom is doing better, especially her thought process. I'm sure that adjusting to a major switch in meds (going off of several & adding others) caused a few days of turmoil within her body & her mind. She is still weak, but has been more her old self the past couple of days. I am thankful for that.

I'm also thankful that I sold a pillow on Etsy (see picture in earlier post). It is my first sale & has prompted me to work on some new things; some to keep, some for gifts & some to sell. Creative projects help me cope with being home so much of the time.

Now if I could just get motivated to clean the house. I guess that will happen when the next house guests are due to arrive. We are looking forward to Bruce, Joe, Kari & Sam early in February and then Dawn later in the month. I love having company.

2 comments:

John said...

Great news about the sale. I'll bet that those jewlery bags things would sell also. Hope you (and Mom) have a great day today.

sally said...

We are hoping to get busy on the jewelry pouches. I really like the size of the one you sent down.