Sunday, February 15, 2009

God is Good...All theTime

Life gets hard but God is Good!

There is so much that is going right in the midst of a difficult time. For that I am very thankful.

I sold a second item on Etsy, an art quilt/wall hanging. That makes me want to get busy on some more crafts.

We had people around all week; my nephew Joe, his wife & son were here last weekend; my brother Bruce was here all week, we had seven visits from various hospice workers, our pastor came by to see Mom and last night friends came for dinner; a welcome break from our tedious routine.

I was able to go to church last Sunday & to Bible Study on Wednesday night. I also got out for about an hour last Thursday & did a bit of shopping. I got 3 pair of socks, 2 pair of shoes, 1 purse & 1 blouse for under $60!! That is something to be thankful for.

1 comment:

John said...

bargains.. what fun... good news about you selling more crafts.. that's always encouraging.